1. a gathering of all things fishing, inshore, offshore, structure, flats, saltwater, and freshwater.
2. a marine biology course on sport fish by real sport fishermen.
3. a fishing class taught by professionals covering the subjects of fishing tackle, bait rigging, fishing reels, fishing rods, fishing harness, fishing chairs, finding fish, boat handling, boat setup, electronics, fish identification, and fish handling.
4. a space to discuss boats in general, boat maintenance, types of boats including: Center Console, Cuddy Cabin, Yacht, Flats, Hell's Bay, Pilot House, Sportfish, Canoe, and Kayak.
5. a place to learn how to cook fresh seafood dishes, recipes for seafood, and view pictures of seafood dishes. Including crab, lobster, shrimp, and fresh fish.
6. a community of persons dedicated to the marine lifestyle. Including such activities as surfing, diving, seaplanes, aquaculture, tropical plants, waterfront homes, aquariums, and clothing.
7. Fishing History. In the making.